Teacher wellbeing workshop (in person)
Remember student wellbeing is not a spectator sport.
We have a two-hour teacher wellbeing course which is fairly delightful.
The goal of this 2 hour accredited course is for all school staff to discover, practice and hopefully be inspired to prioritise their own wellbeing. Using the latest research from the world of positive psychology, mindfulness and neuroscience we aim to keep the workshop engaging and playful.
Date/time: we will get in touch to co-ordinate this once your order is confirmed.
- Understand stress, the good and the bad
- Receive invitations on ways to flourish both at school and at home
- Begin to identify character strengths and personal values. Explore how these differ and ways to live by the values we determine
- Dip into the world of neuroscience
- Practice some mindfulness-based activities to help be less reactive to situations and unhelpful thinking patterns.
- Make a personal plan for the future based on invitations that resonated with each participant.
The Grow your Mind teacher wellbeing course was one of the most valuable and meaningful professional learning workshops I've ever been to. In truth, I haven't been to a more engaging professional development day. Alice's manner, passion, and confidence meant the presentation was highly engaging and stimulating.
Thea Burke.-- Year 6 OC Teacher
Additional costs apply for courses outside of the Sydney area.
Some snippets from the course booklet are shown in the product images.