Grow Your Mind is used by 6000+ educators and 100,000+ students across Australia.
The digital annual subscription offers:
- Emotional literacy tools
- Engaging character strength education videos
- Micro moment + embedding wellbeing tools
- Easy to use guide to playful mindful breathing styles
- Digital posters with core wellbeing themes of growth mindset, emotional regulation, resilience and brain health
- Teacher wellbeing resources
- Healthy + unhealthy relationship tracker
- Units of work plus lesson plans
- Recommended literature that supports wellbeing with units of work
- Parent and carer presentation slides + links to parent wellbeing.
Plus so much more and new content is updated regularly!
You can find a sneak peek of the Digital for Teachers here.
PLEASE NOTE ACCESS IS SET UP BY US WITHIN 48 HRS OF PURCHASE SO KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR AN EMAIL CONFIRMING THIS HAS HAPPENED AND WITH DETAILS OF HOW TO LOG IN.
Grow Your Mind strongly supports the foundation of the NSW Department of Education’s Wellbeing Framework – Connect, Succeed, Thrive. Grow Your Mind has been embraced by our school community across students, staff and parents owing to its many strengths. The resources have enabled us to teach our children a strong understanding of emotional wellbeing and how this enables them to be productive, life-long learners.
Nicole Molloy Principal
Grow Your Mind is an outstanding program, written by teachers, for teachers. All of the students, staff and parents at Malabar Public School absolutely love and benefit from it.
Jennie Lawson Assistant Principal
Grow Your Mind has given our school a common language when discussing feelings, the brain, mental health and all things mindfulness. The resource easily fits with a full curriculum and our teachers report that the activities settle the class and therefore in the long run save time.
Belinda Gold School Counsellor
Grow Your Mind helped me a lot because I used to be one of those shy kids. I wouldn't want to say anything when the teacher asked a question, even though I did know the answer. It helped me to be more confident.
Amy Year 6 Student
Grow Your Mind has been embraced by the Clovelly Public School community to help build social and emotional skills and in turn nurture other positive, caring and respectful relationships. The resources that support the program are well researched, age-appropriate and have assisted us in bringing mental health awareness into the classroom.
Matthew Jackman Principal
Our vision is for ALL children to have access to our engaging tools and resources that promote positive mental health.
- We use a blended learning approach that aligns with the national curriculum.
- Our content focuses on character strengths, brain health, compassion, emotional regulation, emotional literacy, respectful relationships, growth + benefit mindset and resilience.
All content links directly to the curriculum with applicable areas highlighted for your convenience.
This subscription is per user and terms and conditions of use can be found here
We are continually updating our content and resources. We regularly communicate tips to support implementation and keeping it fresh. This is all part of the subscription services.
Please note that this subscription is enabled to be renewed automatically. You are able to manage your subscription and opt out when you want.