Our preschool kit is a great way to begin the conversation with young children about their brains and the importance of mental health. Designed for early childhood teachers, the kit is a unique combination of our home and school resources that engage young children in playful ways. We also offer a guide to learning sessions that complement the content of the kit.
Pre-order now for delivery early March.
In the kit, you will find resources that aim to grow resilience, mindfulness, impulse control and emotional regulation. Grow Your Mind offers a platform for staff to teach children about kindness, courage, character strengths, compassion and connection.
The preschool kit includes:
- Welcome to Grow Your Mind Storybook.
- Flip to Flourish at Home
- Catastrophe Scale magnets
- Feelings Cards
- Amygdala Jar (not pictured)
- Animal character stickers
- Breathing styles treasure wheel.
- Dice for Dicey Situations
- Weeds and Flowers Board game
- Three (3) A3 display posters: Brain Diagram, Traffic Light, Working Strengths
- A2 Checklist for your Mind Poster (art hangers not included)
- Four (4) A4 Posters: 4 x Animal Tips (art hangers not included)
A suggested add on, that children ADORE, is the Brain Animal Finger Puppet Set. These puppets bring our characters to life and create an endless opportunity for using story and role-play to further cement wellbeing messages.