Using the Grow Your Mind Podcast
About this Course
This course walks school staff through the research and motivations behind each of the 14 FREE podcast episodes available to any person, anywhere in the world. Every episode is an offering to boost mental health, connection, and resilience. School staff will have opportunities to reflect on how this research applies to them personally + professionally.
Key course topics
- Research + reasons behind every positive mental health podcast episode + how to use the student reflection journals (ages 7 and up) alongside each of these.
- What mental health is and is not, why the podcast offers a unique educational experience for students, staff members, and families
- A summary of key positive mental health topics: joy, play, gratitude, respectful relationships, movement, courage, hope, benefit mindset, growth mindset, optimism, resilience, empathy + more!
- Grief, gender + climate change. Why these subject areas were included in the podcast & their potential to affect mental health.
Check out a sneak peek of the course here.
How to enrol
- Purchase the course online
- For self-led online courses, we will send you an invitation within a few hours. Please keep an eye out for an email from Instructure Canvas LMS. When purchasing for multiple users, you will be given access to an enrolment tool to invite additional users.