About this Course
Humans are wired to be resilient, however, as teachers we are not immune to feeling low in the good stuff at times! School staff regularly experience high-stress levels and the feeling of overwhelm. The Teacher Resilience Course is an interactive and light hearted 2-hour workshop made with love and compassion by a teacher as a gift for you as a teacher. The workshop takes you through the latest research-based tools that are key components in building the resilience we all have within ourselves.
The course is facilitated by one of our Education team either in person or live via an online platform.
Alongside stories and engaging information, participants will have opportunities for reflection questions & activities in their individual workbooks as well as links to fascinating research in the area.
Key course topics
- The real Lord of the Flies and what it means for humanity
- Myths and Truths of being resilient
- Healthy relationships
- Joy + Authentic Gratitude
- Deep listening and slowing down
- Challenging the Green-Eyed Monster
- Embracing stuff-ups and feedback
How to enrol
- Purchase the course online
- For self-led online courses, we will send you an invitation within a few hours. Please keep an eye out for an email from Instructure Canvas LMS. When purchasing for multiple users, you will be given access to an enrolment tool to invite additional users.
- If you book an in-person or live virtual workshop, we will get in touch within 2 business days to book a suitable date and time.