Helping kids feel resilient
About this Course
We all want our children and students to feel resilient, but short of telling them to be resilient, do we actually know how to cultivate resilience in them? This course is for any educator or parent who is wanting to be authentic and practical in their approach to growing resilience.
Key course topics
- The brain and how it connects with positive coping skills
- An introduction to our + 4 steps to feeling resilient
- A playful analogy for growing optimism and challenging unhelpful thinking styles
- An effective way to deal with one of the biggest causes of family stress
- Stress reduction exercises
How to enrol
- Purchase the course online
- For self-led online courses, we will send you an invitation within a few hours. Please keep an eye out for an email from Instructure Canvas LMS. When purchasing for multiple users, you will be given access to an enrolment tool to invite additional users.