Good mental health isn't a spectator sport
The Making it Stick course is for school staff who have already completed the Grow Your Mind teacher wellbeing course. We know that filling our own cup takes repetition and practice.
This 2-hour course includes:
- a brief revisit of the central themes from the original Teacher Wellbeing Course
- invitations for slowing down and falling out of the 'busy' trap
- hands-on activities teachers can start using to boost connections between each other
- ways to switch to a benefit mindset
- perspective training
- practical application of gratitude
- a mindful movement and eating exercise
Additional travel costs apply for course held outside the Sydney area.