Introduction to Teacher Wellbeing online course
Student wellbeing is not a spectator sport.
The goal of this NESA accredited online course is for any educator to discover, practice and hopefully be inspired to prioritise their own wellbeing. Using the latest research from the world of positive psychology, mindfulness and neuroscience we aim to keep the workshop engaging and playful.2 hours in duration which includes 1 hour of presentation time interwoven with 1 hour of reflection time via our supporting resources.
- Understand stress, the good and the bad
- Receive invitations on ways to flourish both at school and at home
- Begin to identify character strengths and personal values. Explore how these differ and ways to live by the values we determine
- Dip into the world of neuroscience
- Practice some mindfulness-based activities to help be less reactive to situations and unhelpful thinking patterns.
- Make a personal plan for the future based on invitations that resonated with each participant.
The Grow your Mind teacher wellbeing course was one of the most valuable and meaningful professional learning workshops I've ever been to. In truth, I haven't been to a more engaging professional development day. Alice's manner, passion, and confidence meant the presentation was highly engaging and stimulating.
Thea Burke.-- Year 6 OC Teacher
Information about your host:
ALICE PEEL is a primary school teacher with a Masters in International Public health. Alice is the co-founder of Grow Your Mind which is in over 300 pre and primary schools across Australia and the world. Alice has created research-backed, playful emotional wellbeing resources, lessons and courses for students, teachers and families. Alice co-created the Grow Your Mind podcast which has been listened to in over 40 countries. She currently develops the Guess Who character video lessons as well as the educational content for Grow Your Mind. Alice has dedicated her career to making mental health education engaging and meaningful for all ages.
Some snippets from the course booklet are shown in the product images.
PLEASE NOTE If you have purchased on of the the multiple user options we will contact you within 24 hours to give you an access code for your users.
If none of these options suits your needs please email us at email@example.com and we can tailor a package for you.