School Kit for pre K - Yr 6
In the kit, you will find resources that grow resilience, mindfulness, impulse control, emotional regulation and teach about kindness, courage, character strengths, compassion, connection, healthy friendships and growth mindset.
This Kit is informed by leading-edge research in the fields of developmental cognitive neuroscience, mindfulness, social and emotional learning and positive psychology. Designed to make embedding wellbeing messages easy, fast and effective, it can be used on a daily basis, for as little as two minutes at a time. It can also be expanded into 45-minute lessons linked to the Australian Curriculum.
Grow Your Mind kits aim to support schools to have a positive, inclusive culture by facilitating a common language of wellbeing.
The School kit includes:
- Welcome to Grow Your Mind Story book.
- Flip to Flourish at School
- Catastrophe Scale magnets
- Class Gratitude Journal
- Class Amygdala Jar (not pictured)
- Animal character reward stickers for students
- Desk Stickers
- A pack of feeling cards
- Breathing styles treasure wheel.
- Chatterbox, to create conversation and connection (not pictured)
- Five (5) A3 display posters: Brain Diagram, Traffic Light, DOSE, Strengths, Working Strengths
- Two (2) A2 Posters: Growth Mindset Tree, Checklist for your Mind Poster
- Four (4) A4 Posters: 4 x Animal Tips (art hangers not included)